Stephanie Wong donated 2021-03-27 07:16:50 -0700
By becoming a monthly donor, you help:
- Families living in our Transitional Residence enjoy the miracle of safety as they sleep under our roof instead of on the street or in their cars;
- Women recover from a variety of personal tragedies, from domestic violence to the loss of a job or home;
- Women receive the miracles of time, support and peace of mind as they plan for a future with permanent housing and take important life steps to make this happen;
- Children enjoy as normal a childhood as possible reaching developmental milestones, celebrate birthdays and splash in a kiddie pool on a hot summer day.
Thank you for being a part of creating miracles.Donate
Stephanie Wong donated 2020-04-16 08:19:29 -0700
Every dollar that is donated goes directly to help fund programs like housing, food, child care, counseling, financial literacy, job readiness, and other activities to help families transition from homelessness to permanent housing.
- $25 provides an emergency bag of food and hygiene items to a woman in need.
- $50 One-month of internet for a member of the Alexandria House community.
- $75 pays for PPE and cleaning supplies.
- $100 will pay for a monthly bus pass.
- $250 pays for a new bed for an Alexandria House resident.
- $300 covers the cost of feeding 40 people at our daily community dinner.
- $500 provides healthy snacks for a full year for our childcare program.
- $1,000 pays for 15 sessions of therapy for a child dealing with trauma-related issues.
- $2,500 will go towards moving costs for a family moving into permanent housing.
You can be a s/hero to the women and children who we serve. Please be generous!
Together, we can make a difference in the lives of the people who are part of the Alexandria House community. Together, we can work to change the systemic injustices that keep women and children homeless and in poverty.
Make the most of your gift to Alexandria House by taking advantage of your company's matching gift programs. We will work with your company to provide any necessary paperwork. Here's a list of the top 20 matching gift companies.Donate